Established in 1972, Mayday Avionics was founded by Ken Malone and Bill Dawes. From the founders last names – Malone and Dawes – came the name that has since become synonymous for quality and attention to detail in avionics installations and service. In 2006, the company was purchased by the four department managers that have been with the company for 25+ years. As shown in our Staff Outline, over the years Mayday Avionics has assembled one of the finest teams of avionics technicians in the industry with a combined 313 years of experience.
When you come to Mayday Avionics, we offer:
- Work performed by factory trained technicians that have received the AEA Avionics Training Excellence Award every year since 2005 along with an AET Certified Technician
- A team of technicians that have received the Garmin Leading Edge, Garmin Gold, Garmin Silver Award for Excellence and three times been awarded the Pro Pilot Magazine Top Ten Avionics Shop award
- The Lifetime Installation workmanship warranty
- Custom CAD drawn avionics wiring diagrams
- Custom CAD drawn instrument panel diagram if necessary
- FAA Systems & Equipment, Structural & Flight Analyst DER approvals
Today you can purchase your avionics equipment just about anywhere. However, who you select to do the installation is very important! The installation or service of your avionics can only be as good as the people that perform it and this is where we offer you an edge over the competition. You take pride in your aircraft and deserve the support, attention to detail and quality workmanship we offer.